Hi, I'm Maftuna Ziyamova
Student, programmer, and simply a human. I'm a 19-years old girl from Uzbekistan with big dreams and enormous ambitions. I study at Inha University in Tashkent as a Junior student of the Computer Science department.
Coding is my passion. I started coding about five years ago just by chance. I participated in a Bootcamp for girls who had never had experience in programming before. Surprisingly for me, I became a winner in a final competition. During this Bootcamp, I understood how much I enjoyed the process of creating an application that can solve specific problems. It was the first time I designed something from scratch - project idea, management, implementation. So, I decided that programming is what I want to do now and in the future. As time passes, my passion for programming becomes even stronger.
My career as a programmer began when I was 16. I used to be a front-end developer and got my first paid order. My stack of knowledge increased over years, so I decided to try myself in back-end development. This path was much more challenging because you need to have knowledge not only about the web-development but also to be good at applying algorithms for solving complex problems. Since I love challenges, I continued to work as a backend developer (an interesting topic for another post).
In my blog, I am going to show you the life of a programmer as it is - what we do, how we do, and why we do. Of course, I am a student, so there also will be some crucial moments from my student life. I hope my posts will be useful and engaging for juniors as well as for mature programmers. In addition, I already have my personal blog where I share my daily life. So, feel free to join!
Leave under the comments what topics you want me to talk about 👇
I’d love to hear about dealing with burnouts. IT is so stressful!
ОтветитьУдалитьYou can checkout my last post! https://mafintech.blogspot.com/2021/12/burnout.html
Удалитьsounds interesting)
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks! Hope you will like my other posts too)
УдалитьI read everything in one breath
УдалитьNice structured and engaging intro👍
ОтветитьУдалить😊😊
УдалитьThank you for subscribing! I appreciate every follower
ОтветитьУдалить